You can view and edit the system configuration in your CRM by going to Settings and clicking on the System Settings.
You can modify the settings below;
- Purchase Code: Enter your purchase code (Used for license verification)
- Default Language: The default system language
- Locale: Your preferred system locale
- Timezone: Your timezone
- Default Currency: Your preferred currency. Default USD
- Currency Symbol: Must be the symbol of your default currency above
- Default Calendar: System default calendar type e.g Work or Personal
- Tax 1: Default Tax 1 percentage
- Default Subscription: Enter your default subscription name
- Tax 1 Label: Give your Tax 1 a name e.g GST
- Tax 2: Enter the default Tax 2 percentage
- Tax 2 Label: Give your Tax 2 a name
- Tax Decimals: The number of decimals to be used in tax display
- Quantity Decimals: Number of decimals to be used in displaying quantity
- Date Format: Choose your preferred date format
- File max size: Maximum file size in KB e.g 8192 for 8MB
- Allowed files: Comma separated list of allowed files e.g png,pdf,docx etc
- Slack webhook URL: Your company slack webhook url to receive notifications
- Wablas Token: API Key obtained from Wablas
- WhatsApp Number: Default WhatsApp number
- WhatsApp Subscribe Text: Text that users need to send to your whatsapp to subscribe. Default is SUB
- Open Exchange API Key: If left blank, the system will use our rates server to fetch currency rates.
- Google Calendar API Key: Your Google Calendar API Key
- Google Calendar ID: Your Google Calendar ID. It will look something like “email@example.com”.
- Default Role: When a user is created or registered, this role will be assigned.
Do NOT set the Default Role to admin.
- Other Options
- Auto Reminder: Send email reminders for estimates, contracts, tasks or todos when almost overdue.
- Enable Languages: When enabled, you can select your preferred language using the dropdown languages menu.
- Use Gravatar: Use gravatar to retrieve user avatars
- Allow Client Registration: Enable client registrations
- Show amount in words: Show amount in words (Invoices, Credits, Estimates and Payments)
- Daily Digest: Enable this option to receive daily email digest
- Exchange Rates: Enable exchange rate updates
- Use ReCaptcha: Use ReCaptcha in registrations
- Clients add projects: Clients can add projects
- Stop timer logout: When this option is enabled, running timers will be stopped when you logout.
- Contract to Project: Automatically convert a contract into a project once it’s signed
- Update Notifications: Receive update notifications
- WhatsApp Enabled: Enable/Disable WhatsApp integration.