You can view and edit the lead configuration in your CRM by going to Settings and clicking on the Lead Settings.
You can modify the settings below;
- Default Stage: The default lead stage
- Default Sales Agent: The default user assigned to leads
- Enable double opt-in: Enable this option to request lead consent
- Auto Delete: When a lead is converted to a customer, delete it.
- IMAP Settings
- IMAP: Enable IMAP email retrival
- IMAP Host: Your IMAP Host e.g imap.gmail.com
- IMAP Username: Your IMAP username/full address
- IMAP Password: Imap Password
- Mail Port: IMAP port e.g 587
- Mail Flags: IMAP flags. Default /imap/ssl/validate-cert
- Mail SSL: Enable secure email connection using SSL
- Mailbox: Mail folder. Default INBOX
- IMAP Search: Get messages matching the given search criteria. Default UNSEEN